Moral Development Theories Assignment Instructions
Social, moral, and emotional development flows directly from teacher to pupil. It is essential to remember that you are not only imparting content and head knowledge to your learners; you are modeling and cultivating character qualities in your learners that will help to equip them for life.
For this assignment you will write a 1,500-word paper (minimum) that includes an introduction, conclusion, and the following sections:
- Describe each of the following theories:
- Describe Jean Piaget’s Theory of Moral Development
- Describe Lawrence Kohlberg’s Theory of Moral Development
- Describe Elliot Turiel’s Moral Domain Theory
- Albert Bandura’s Theory of Moral Development through Social Learning
- Choose two theories and explain how they are similar. Provide two examples to clarify the similarities.
- Choose two theories and explain how they differ from one another. Provide two examples to clarify the differences.
- Choose one theory and explain how it aligns with a biblical worldview. Use at least one scripture to support your explanation.
The paper should follow current APA format. Title and Reference pages are required. The paper must include citations from your textbook and at least two additional, scholarly resources.