A financial crisis occurs when a particular large disruption to information flows occurs in the financial market. The financial crisis of 2007 started in the United States and spread around the world, but it did not lead to a depression because of the aggressive action by President Obama’s and other leaders throughout the world.
Point of detail:
- Please submit 1 paper. (maximum 1 page per question, double space, be meager with yours words while providing important and crucial details – no rambling)
- Although it is a group assignment individuals will be graded based on input. Use sub- headings for each question and label with the respondent’s name. If you do no follow though on the instructions, you will be graded as a group which means your peer’s response will impact your grade.
- The paper must be submitted through turnitin, maximum similarities must not exceed 20%. If your contribution is plagiarized, you will earn a zero grade. Paper not submitted through turnitin will not be graded.
- A rubric is attached
- If a group member fails to do his or her part, leave the question unanswered with his or her name.
- Please return to Dropbox
- If you are a group of 3, answer questions 1, 2 and 3.
- If you are group of 4 answer questions 1, 2, 3, and 4.
- Of you are a group of 5, answer all questions.
- Discuss the financial crisis of 2007-2009 in USA and compare it with the Great Depression in 1929 (B) what triggered both crisis? (The Great Depression and the financial crisis 2007-2009)
- What prevented the financial crisis of 2007 and 2009 from becoming a depression? Explain in detail and include President Obama’s involvement
- Explain in detail how the crisis of 1929 impacted Germany and how it changed the relationship with USA
- Discuss three similarities and three differences the United States experienced during the Great Depression and the financial crisis of 2007-2009
- What was the Canadian experience during the financial crisis of 2007-2009? Currently house prices in Toronto has increased significantly over the years, argue two contributing factors
The government of Canada has put measures in place to fix the surge in house prices, what are they and are they working?
Less Than Satisfactory
|An incomplete response to question||A vague response to question||A cursory response to question||A thorough response to question||A thorough and insightful response to question|