- Create one progressive disciplinary policy for one disciplinary problem. The policy must focus on correcting the problem in two ways:
- By impressing on the employee the seriousness of repeated rule infractions.
- By providing the employee with opportunities to correct his or her behavior, before applying the ultimate penalty of discharge.
- For example: tardiness, unauthorized absence, sleeping on duty, gambling during working hours, discourteous conduct, failure to observe safety rules, or failure to report an accident.
- Provide the rationale for your policy.
The reference papers provided by getmyaessaydone.com serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
+1 (985) 401 7713