Discuss the differential diagnosis (DD) process. Identify 3 different DD processes used in clinical practice. Describe the risks/benefits of these 3 processes.
Responses to students should include an example of when the student identifies one of the differential diagnosis processes used in the clinical setting.
It is crucial to appropriately utilize APA 7th ed. All assignments; group work discussions and responses require accurate and appropriate APA citations. It is recommended to use nursing literature, medical literature and ancillary research in other disciplines as necessary. Current citations are required.
When possible evidence based literature and primary sources that are up to date and are most desirable. Works such as WebMD and the patient “self-help” resources are not appropriate for graduate discussions.
- Due: Thursday, 11:59 pm PT
- Length: A minimum of 250 words, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA from within the last 5 years
- Due: Saturday, 11:59 pm PT
- Number: A Minimum of 2 to Peer Posts, at least one on a different day than the main post
- Length: A minimum of 150 words per post, not including references
- Citations: At least one high-level scholarly reference in APA per post from within the last 5 years
Discussion: Respond to Posts in Your Own Thread
See USU NUR APA Discussion Rubric for additional details and point weighting.