Google Slideshow, a poem, a video, a short film, a Kahoot combined with another activity, a song, just get creative and have fun with this! Bonus points for creativity.
Ideas for Creation
- The presentation can be on the topic you researched to inform the audience of the problem.
- It could introduce the problem and then focus on the solution.
- It can demonstrate the argument you made in your research essa’y.
- Focus on the “So What?” throughout the presentation. Make the audience understand why this problem matters and inspire them to take action.
- Include links or tips on how the audience can help improve the issue, support resources, or links to vote and take action, etc.
- If you choose a Google Slideshow:
- Do not just copy and paste paragraphs from your essa’y. Only use bullet points, and then describe your ideas verbally.
- Make sure it’s very creative but readable (no tiny or hard to read font for example) if you’re doing a Google Slideshow.
- Include images.
- Include an ending slide with your Works Cited citations.
- Be sure to save it as a shared file to anyone with the link.