1.1 Assignment: Devotional
- Be sure to address the following prompts in your paper:
- Compare the two passages (Romans 13:1–2 and Acts 5:29). What are the similarities and differences between the two?
- How would the passage in Romans apply to issues related to cybercrime and other technology concerns? Feel free to share your personal view based on your cultural and religious background.
- How would this passage apply to your own life? Feel free to share your personal view based on your cultural and religious background.
- Your paper should be at least 250 words in length.
1.2 Discussion: Textbook Reading
- Read Chapter 13 in Principles of Information Systems and Chapter 24 in Principles of Computer Security: CompTIA Security+ and Beyond.
- In the discussion link below, respond to the following questions:
- What was the most useful takeaway for you from this workshop’s reading?
- What concept from the reading is the most applicable to you now in your profession, and how might you implement it?
1.4 Discussion: Information and the Internet—Laws and Regulation
- Review Chapter 13 in Principles of Information Systems and Chapter 24 in Principles of Computer Security: CompTIA Security+ and Beyond.
- In the discussion linked below, respond to the following prompts:
- Discuss the concerns and issues of privacy and compliance to the interconnected world of the internet.
- Discuss the various laws and regulations associated with cybercrime. Select two regulations or laws and provide an in-depth description. What are the challenges of enforcing such laws or regulations? Based on your understanding of the law or regulation, how could it be more completely and efficiently enforced?
- Do these laws and regulations need to be enhanced (regulation vs. net neutrality)? Explain why or why not.
- Your initial post should be a minimum of 300 words