Create a board or PowerPoint presentation of important learning resources learned throughout the course. Explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan.
PLAGIARISM MUST BE LESS THAN 10%
APA 7 ED.
USE AT LEAST 5 CITATIONS AND REFERENCES (ONLY JOURNAL ARTICLES OR BOOKS FROM 2017 UP TO NOW) INCLUDE DOI. PAGE NUMBERS
NO WEBSITES ALLOWED
NO LESS THAN 10 SLIDES (SEE SAMPLE ATTACHED) , EXCLUDING TITTLE AND REFERENCES. EXPAND SLIDES CONTENT WITH SPEAKER NOTES AND ADEQUATE SUPPORTING INFO.
To prepare for the presentation, complete the following steps:
- You will be teaching your client from module 4: the family.
- For example – if the family assessment from Module 4 indicated they need to be taught about Diabetes, then that is your topic for this assignment. If they have communication issues, then you teach about effective communication. SEE ASSIGNMENT FOR MODULE 4 ATTACHED SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO TEACH ABOUT, read it, I think you stablished their LACK OF SLEEP. That could be.
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format. SEE template attached.
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners.
- For example – Use a questionnaire to confirm they learned the content.
Implement the teaching plan and evaluation during Visit 5 of your clinical experience and then: