- Assess how the Carlson SAN approach would be implemented in today’s environment.
- Compare the pros and cons of consolidating data on a SAN central data facility versus the dispersed arrangement it replaces.
- Evaluate the issues raised from the Carlson SAN mixing equipment from a number of vendors and determine the management options for dealing with this type of situation.
- Justify the reduction of administration and management of storage networking through Carlson’s IP SAN.
- Assess how cloud computing could be used by Carlson instead of a SAN. Create a diagram using Visio or its open source alternative software to illustrate the use of cloud computing.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Create a diagram illustrating how the use of cloud computing can improve the efficiency of a business.