- Congratulations, you have been promoted to lead project manager (PM) to oversee a bariatric facility adjacent to the hospital campus. The executive stakeholder is the hospital’s chief financial officer (CFO), and as the lead PM, you will work closely with the director of facilities. You created a team consisting of a cross-functional group of hospital stakeholders and members of the community. As you and your team start to work, you find that the standards for developing a bariatric unit are not as well-defined as other units. Your team has several opinions for what this unit may look like and work together to create a presentation that will satisfy the investor’s needs.
research bariatric units and how they are designed in a hospital setting.
Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation that showcases your team’s facility to the investors. Your presentation should:
- Analyze essential environmental elements in bariatric facility design that would be important to the community stakeholders.
- Differentiate between the facility equipment and technology used within a bariatric facility for your clinical stakeholders.
- Analyze the use of community demographics and accessibility within facility planning for your bariatric facility.
- Explain to your financial stakeholders the importance of creating a facility based on the needs of your bariatric patients.
- Include images of ideal bariatric facility components in the presentation. Note: Image credit is required for images copied from the internet.
- Note: Your learning team can create an ideal facility for use in the presentation.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines. Include a title page, detailed speaker notes, and a references page.