For this assignment, you must create a presentation that compares different tools and algorithms commonly used in the industry for threat prevention, detection, and control.
Your presentation must include the following:
- title, agenda, and references slides
- Table of industry tools that can be implemented to prevent intrusions or malware attacks.
- Advantages and issues related to the full implementation of the following mathematical models:
- access-control matrix model
- mandatory-access control model
- discretionary access control model
- role-based access control model
- Bell-LaPadula confidentiality model
- Biba integrity model
- Lipner model
- Clark-Wilson Model
- Brewer-Nash (Chinese Wall) models
- Graham-Denning model
- Include speaker notes on each slide to assist with the delivery of the presentation.
Length: 10 slides
Resources: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources not more than 5 years old
The completed assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.